Kyyti Group is dedicated to making everyday travel more efficient, convenient, and environmentally sustainable.
We provide the most advanced MaaS platform for public authorities, transport companies and other businesses organizing or operating transport services in the mobility service market.
Building on the relevant platform components we design tailored solutions to our customers’ needs in their digital mobility service operation under their own brand.
Kyyti is a startup in a rapid growth phase. We have delivered our first international deployments and we are scaling in Europe, Asia and the United States. Our software team’s base is in Helsinki, with a few members from Tampere, Turku and nearby regions.
About this role
We are looking for an experienced Software Developer to join our company. Your responsibility will be to continuously develop our platforms’ capability to serve our customers’ and partners’ various mobility and transportation businesses. You’ll work on core backend with other developers. The work spans from automating deployment and configuration to developing new API integrations to transportation related services.
Our platform is built with Node.js and Kubernetes running on Google Cloud.
- Significant contributions to Kyyti platform operations with tooling and quality management
- New platform capabilities enabled by API integrations with customer and partner services
- Customer satisfaction via excellent operational quality
Required technical skills
- Work experience on software development and deployments (DevOps)
- Configuration management, automation and monitoring tools
- Continuous integration, continuous deployment and test automation tools
- Demonstrated ability to build documented, easily understood systems
- Very flexible work. You can work almost whenever and wherever you choose. We have a brand new office in Central Helsinki where we would like you to spend 2-5 days a week
- Work with a meaningful product that aims to reduce the burden of transportation for the environment; you’ll have the ability to look back and say, ‘I helped build that’ and feel like you are part of something meaningful.
- No swings or other gimmicks but a good, no frills workplace with good tools, decent coffee, fresh fruits and focus on creating something awesome
- Competitive salary
- A unique opportunity to be at the forefront of mobility revolution
The pace of the business and the pace of your career progression will be rapid. If you feel motivated by that, then get in touch.
Kyyti is committed to diversity; we are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. Unfortunately, we are unable to consider applications from candidates who do not have a valid Finnish work permit.
Apply for this job here: https://bit.ly/2m0F14V
Share this Post