Kyyti Group is dedicated to making everyday travel more efficient, convenient, and environmentally sustainable.
We provide the most advanced MaaS platform for public authorities, transport companies and other businesses organizing or operating transport services and willing to reform their value proposition in the changing mobility service market. Building on the relevant platform components we design turnkey solutions tailored to our customers’ regional needs under their own brand.
Kyyti is a startup in a rapid growth phase. We have delivered our first international deployments and we are scaling in Europe, Asia and the United States.
We are looking for a high achieving, professional and driven sales leader, preferably with experience of closing high value sales of SaaS services for enterprise customers in an international business environment.
This is a new role in our organization and we are looking for a Sales Director who has worked in a growth company and can take responsibility for the sales processes but can also add value to our product-market-fit validation process. We envision that your focus would initially be in closing sales working directly with the customers but will evolve into a more strategic role when the team grows.
- Identify, qualify, manage and close sales opportunities
- Lead customer account management
- Plan, follow and report sales activity and performance to the management team
- Lead, motivate and energize team members and partners to produce a winning sales effort
- Work closely with internal teams to effectively align Kyyti’s offering with the client’s goals based on their feedback
- Develop and execute strategies for lead generation, new business, sales, and other matters related to profitable new revenue generation incl. KPIs
- Continuous sales competence development
- Follow market development and provide value-adding insights
- Promote Kyyti at industry and stakeholder events
- You’ll demonstrate strong leadership with the ability to create a compelling vision for success and inspire others to deliver exceptional results
- Experience in negotiating and closing sales at executive level in an international context
- You must be a team player, able to handle ambiguity, anticipate and react to changes in a rapidly evolving environment
- Proven and demonstrable record of achievement in a new business environment
- Understanding of strategic insight-based sales
- Fluency in English
- Experience in closing sales at private and public sector
- Ability to attend meetings overseas at short notice
- Consultative sales experience preferably within software/platform sales
- Highly self-motivated; you’ll demonstrate an ability to assume responsibility and work autonomously
- Candidates must have the right to work in Finland and speak fluent English.
Experience you will need:
- Demonstrable, successful track record in software/platform sales
- Strong negotiation skills and proven experience of successfully selling to and closing 6-figure contracts at CxO level; familiarity with SaaS solutions or technical education is preferred
- Experience in training/developing and retaining high performing sales talent
- Strong operational and analytical abilities
This is a unique opportunity to be at the forefront of a sustainable mobility revolution. You will have the ability to look back and say, ‘I helped build that’ and feel like you are part of something meaningful.
Benefits include competitive salary, office location with around 30 colleagues at Central Helsinki, comprehensive health insurance and top of the range tools. We work very flexibly; you can work almost whenever and wherever you choose, but we would prefer you to be at the office 2-5 days a week.
The pace of the business and the pace of your career progression will be rapid. We have secured considerable funding and are ready to scale up fast. If you feel motivated by that, then get in touch.
For further information, please contact Johanna Taskinen by phone (+358 40 757 3284) on:
- Friday 6 September between 14:00-15:00
- Friday 13 September between 14:00-15:00
- Friday 20 September between 14:00-15:00
or by email: [email protected]
Kyyti is committed to diversity; we are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Apply for this job here: https://bit.ly/2lzbQFE
Share this Post