- This event has passed.
Webinar: Linköping MaaS – Yes we can, so can you!
24.04 @ 9:00 am - 9:45 pm
Friday, April 24 at 09:00-09:45 a.m. (GTM +02:00) via Skype
In Linköping, we are now developing Sweden’s first city-wide MaaS service.
The development of the service is mainly driven by the municipality and the municipal parking company. Why? Well join this webinar and find out.
This invitation is primarily aimed at European cities/municipalities that are curious and interested in MaaS as part of the solution in getting more people to commute more sustainably to and from work, for business and in leisure.
Sign up 22 April latest!
Register your interest to attend to [email protected]
the 22 of April at the latest. A Skype link will be sent the day before the meeting.
During the webinar, the city of Linköping and Kyyti Group share information on following:
- Why a municipality/city, have a leading role in realizing a MaaS service
- How the city of Linköping build the organization, the ecosystem of actors
- The work process. Progress and obstacles so far
- Kyyti’s MaaS solution and platform
- Capped pricing principle instead of a subscription model
The Linköping MaaS project is developed by Linköping Municipality, Sankt Kors / Dukaten, Östgötatrafiken, Stångåstaden, Kyyti Group, Ciao Ciao Carsharing, Science Park Mjärdevi, VTI and Linköping University and is financed by the Swedish Energy Agency.